- lab casework
- adaptable lab furniture
- lab fume hoods
- lab tables & carriers
- lab storage & shelving
- lab sinks & pegboards
- lab work surfaces
- lab services & fixtures
- lab equipment
- lab chairs & seating
- lab accessories
painted steel table system
steel table system
Our Cambridge Series steel tables are fully welded providing the strength and stability needed to support heavy loads. Tables are a cost effective furniture system that lab personnel can reconfigure quickly and efficiently. Our tables can be used with casters or leveling feet depending on the need for mobility and are available in a variety of fixed or adjustable heights. If required, cabinets and shelving can be added and also relocated to create versatile workstations. Let us help you select the Cambridge Series table that best fits your lab needs.
- Cambidge 100 Series: Fixed Height H-Frame
- Cambidge 200 Series: Fixed Height C-Frame
- Cambidge 400 Series: Hydraulic Electric or Hand Crank Adjustable Tables
- Cambidge 500 Series: Pin Height Adjustable Tables
- Cambridge Q Series: Dual-Bolt Adjustable Fully Adaptable Tables IN-STOCK
cambridge series tables | view all
|Cambridge Series Table System Specifications||37 kb||[+]|
|Lab Furniture System Selector Guide||1.08 mb||[+]|
|Mott Table Catalog Section R||686 kb||[+]|
|Mott Vibration Isolation Table Page R17||56 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Suspended Cabinet Catalog Section M||229 kb||[+]|
New England Lab's "Cambridge Series" painted steel tables have been designed and constructed with materials that are laboratory grade and are highly recyclable.
Painted steel consists of 32.7% recycled content:
- 25.5% post consumer which can contribute to LEED credit MR4
- 6.8% pre-consumer which can contribute to LEED credit MR4.
- Systems solutions that maximize mobility and adaptability creating a user friendly, long life-cycle laboratory.
- Durable, high-quality surface protection with minimal waste and Zero VOC's.
- Durability that meets and exceeds SEFA 8 performance standards, to provide an even longer product life cycle.