- lab casework
- adaptable lab furniture
- lab fume hoods
- lab tables & carriers
- lab storage & shelving
- lab sinks & pegboards
- lab work surfaces
- lab services & fixtures
- lab equipment
- lab chairs & seating
- lab accessories
wood veneer casework
natural, classic warmth
The classic look and warmth of wood has long been popular in educational and research environments. The full overlay construction provides durability while still offering a pleasing appearance and has many veneer and hardware options to create the lab you desire. We offer a wide range of wood veneers from our standard oak and maple to more unique choices such as anigre, bamboo and others. Wood veneers can be stained with a variety of color options and our chemical resistant finish will withstand the rigors of your lab.
Cabinet Body Construction
- Veneer Core
- Doweled and Glued ¾” Plywood
Cabinet Front Construction
- Full Overlay or Reveal Overlay Fronts
- 3/4” Particle Core of MDF Fronts
- Veneer Core Plywood to Floor
- Optional Water Resistant Plywood Base
- Full Depth with Steel Pin Shelf Supports
- Adjustable on 32mm Centers
- Dovetailed Multiply Birch Box
- Blum Metabox System
- Full Extension Ball Bearing 100 lb. Slides
- Full Extension Ball Bearing 200 lb. Slides
- Epoxy Coated Self-Closing 75 lb. Slides
- Blum Metabox System
- Over 20 Standard Veneers Available
- Custom Veneers
- Re-Constituted Veneers
- Low Profile 3-Knuckle Hinge
- Concealed Hinge
- Brushed Chrome 5-Knuckle Hinge
- Black 5-Knuckle Hinge
- Stainless Steel 5-Knuckle Hinge
- Nylon Roller Catch
- Combination Grain
- Vertically Matched Grain
- Partical Board Core with Water Resistant Plywood Base
- MDF with Water Resistant Plywood Base
- Veneer Plywood to Floor
Lexington Series Door and Drawer Pulls
- Stainless Steel Wire Pull
- Aluminum Wire Pull
- Brushed Chrome “D” Pull
- Brushed Aluminum “D” Pull
- Brushed Aluminum Wire Pull
- Polished Chrome Wire Pull
Other Pulls Available
Wood Veneer Options
Drawer Body & Slide Options:
3/4 Extension MetaBox
Full Extension Dovetailed
|Many Other Pull Options Also Available|
Door Hinge Options:
Chrome Overlay Hinge
Stainless Steel Overlay Hinge
Black Overlay Hinge
Self-Closing 3-Knuckle Hinge
Self-Closing Concealed Hinge
Self-Closing Concealed Hinge
|Wood Veneers and Cuts||171 kb||[+]|
|Lexington Series Casework Specifications||45 kb||[+]|
|Mott Complete Wood Catalog - Sections H-N||2.21 mb||[+]|
|New England Caseworks Wood or Laminate Catalog||1.52 mb||[+]|
|New England Lab Wood or Laminate Catalog Pages 2.B-2.46||1.52 mb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Specs Options Catalog Section H||342 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Base Cabinet Catalog Section I||851 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Wall Cabinet Catalog Section J||400 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Floor Cabinet Catalog Section K||226 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Specialty Cabinet Catalog Section L||215 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Suspended Cabinet Catalog Section M||221 kb||[+]|
|Mott Wood Miscellaneous Catalog Section N||378 kb||[+]|
|NEL - Wood Veneer Lab Casework Brochure||[+]|
|Lab Casework Selector Guide||1.02 mb||[+]|
New England Lab's "Lexington Series" wood casework has been designed and constructed with materials that are laboratory grade and are highly recyclable.
Our FSC® certification can provide documentation and tracking from product selection through installation:
- FSC Certified wood products can be provided which contribute to LEED credit MR7.
- Choice of several rapidly renewable materials including Bamboo and Agriboard which contributes to LEED credit MR6.
- Offer no added urea formaldehyde (NAUF) panel products which contributes towards EQ4.4 and are California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant.
- Offer Powder Coated steel and stainless steel drawer bodies and shelves which contributes to LEED credit MR4.
- Re-Constituted Veneers are available to maximize the recycled construction of materials.
Lexington Series wood veneer standing-height base cabinets are available in a variety of door and drawer configurations to meet the storage requirements of your new lab.
Lexington Series wood veneer sitting-height base cabinets can be used for writing stations and other seated applications such as pipetting or microscope viewing.
Lexington Series wood veneer in ADA specified height meet the accessibility needs of your lab.
Lexington Series wood veneer wall cabinets provide overhead storage with open, glass or solid door fronts.
Lexington Series wood veneer tall standing floor cabinets provide maximized storage and specialty lab storage furniture solutions.
Lexington Series wood veneer mobile cabinets in a variety of door and drawer configurations provide storage on wheels for the ultimate in lab furniture adaptability and classic aesthetics.
Lexington Series wood veneer suspended cabinets provide under-counter hanging storage and filing solutions for your adaptable lab.
Lexington Series wood veneer sink base cabinets can accommodate many lab sink sizes including double bowl configurations.
Lexington Series wood veneer cabinets such as flammable/solvent storage, acid and pump cabinets for your specialty storage needs.
Lexington Series wood veneer knee space panels, aprons and leg supports provide knee openings, areas for waste containers or equipment.
Lexington Series wood veneer fillers, scribes and accessories provide the extra details to complete your new lab furniture installation.
Lexington Series wood veneer pre-configured assemblies for your lab.
New England Lab is proud to announce the launch of our online store!